Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall ♥

  It's truly fall over in these parts of the world.  ;)  It's really nice for fall to be here, it's my favorite season.  Why, may you ask?  Well, I'm pretty sure I've already answered that, so go look through my posts.  XD  But I just love the colors and crisp, cool, weather.  It's SO much nicer than so hot you can't stand the outdoors, or so COLD you can't stand the outdoors.  It's a perfect mix of the two!  I guess I like spring for the same reasons, but spring is all pastel-y, while fall is bold, which is more "me", I suppose.

MINE.  Do not steal without asking.

  The other day {October fourth, to be exact} I went outside with my dolls and my camera, just to snap some photos.  Of course, bugs are out like CRAZY in the fall {especially when you're sitting by a tree, surrounded by fallen leaves}, so I had to quickly go inside.  ALSO, there were two deer eating calmly, so I didn't want to disturb them, or one of the deer to come too close, because it saw me {stared RIGHT at me} and just kept on walking closer.  Yeah, I'm a wimp.  XD

  One amazing thing about fall?  I'm busy!  :D  I love being busy, surprisingly, because I get more things DONE in less time.  Here's my daily schedule:
  1. School
  2. Snack XD
  3. Homework
  4. Dance, piano, or church
  5. Possibly MORE homework
  6. Practice French horn/piano/both
  7. If possible, go on computer or read
  8. Go to sleep
  I can get quite a bit done, no?  ;)  Plus, in the small amount of free time I have I travel an hour to Nutcracker practice {I do homework or read, or just talk} and to pointe/ballet class {same as for Nutcracker}, so I have time to do SOMETHING fun {read!} in between busy-ness. XD

  Thanks for 21 followers {woot!}, my dear ladies.  ;)

Yours Sincerely,
Caro-Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...