Sunday, October 16, 2011

I was Boo{ed}! {Plus OTHER rAnDoM stuff and a Birthday!}

{{PLEASE read to the end, especially if you're BRITTS!}}


  Yes, that's right, I was INDEED Boo{ed} by none other than Renata!  {Check out her blog!}  It's really pretty fun, if you get boo{ed} {through a comment}, you get the button above {which you can get on Chunkey Monkey} and put it on your sidebar, then Boo someone else!  Then you're done until someone else boos you.  ;)  Simple, right?

  Anyways, besides being booed, nothing much is new.  I Delilah actually just made a REALLY long post on their blog if you want to check it out.  ;)  We also posted a poll, so PLEASE vote on that after reading the pros and cons of each doll in the post.  :)

  OH!  Here's something else exciting!  Renata {man, she's popular in my post today!  XD} and I re-created our dance blog!  Get the Pointe is now up again, so PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!  We're getting our design from Britts soon, so no worries on the ugly-ness.  ;)

  Well, today is going to be a pretty normal day.  :)  I got to sleep in for the first time in what seems like ages.  Every Saturday I assistant-teach at my {dance} studio at 8:30 in the morning, so I obviously have to get up pretty early to get in my leotard and tights, do my hair, eat, and get my dance bag ready.  Usually we go to church on Sundays, but we didn't today.  :P  It's not a great thing, but it was nice to sleep in until 10:10 instead of 7:30 for church!  {{Yeah, we only have an 8:30 mass . . . we're a small church.  XD}}

  But anywho, I'm going to Nutcracker practice today, and I have a costume fitting!  :D  Woot woot!  {{It's a Quinny thing.}}  We're going earlier, though, to shop a bit.  We live in a small town where the only places to shop for clothing are Walmart and the dollar store.  XD  Yeah, we have to travel quite a bit for clothing.  Well, Walmart *sometimes*.  I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT THAT I THINK THEY HAVE SOME CUTE GRAPHIC TEES!  XD

  Today is someone really special's birthday.  Who is that, you ask?  Why, Brittany-Amelia, or as I call her, Britts!  So, here's my {second!} birthday message to her:

Dear Britts,
  Happy birthday!  Today is a special day for you and for all of your friends and family. You've gone through another year of being Britts.  ;)  You are such an amazing friend and truly ARE one of my best friends in the entire world, even if I've never met you and you live far off somewhere else in this big world {like, maybe AUSTRALIA?!  XD}.  :)  I've known you for over a year now and we've always had so much in common that we're obviously twins separated at birth that don't have the same age.  It's just OBVIOUS, isn't it?  It's crazy to think you're fifteen, I hope it's a year full of love and laughter {and Dr. Who and Horrible Histories because I know you love that stuff so much even though I have no idea what either are really about!}.

  Well, Britts my dear, I love you SO much and I hope that you have an AMAZING day, and year being 15.  ;)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥,
Caro

~~

  Toodaloo, chickas!

~Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much dear Carolyn. I'm crying I feel so loved! ((hugs))
    If you invite-ify me to GTP I shall upload the design, and I is workin' on your now! :)
    Love ya,
    Britts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renata- YOU ARE, MY DEAREST! XD I booed Sapphie because she was the first to comment on my last post! Well, that and she's my friend. XD

    Britts- You are welcome dear Britts! You are VERY loved, Britts my dear. ;)
    I *WILL* invite-ify you! Thanks, and I'm SUPER excited! :D

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...