Friday, January 27, 2012

Writing

  I have these nights that I just adore.  The only tabs on my laptop are "Google Docs-Home", "Magic School", and "The Nitches and Crannies of Kanidora".


  These are my writing nights.

  My notebook with the wrinkled pages from my words that I press down so hard {without intention} sits open, readable, as I copy it down onto the vast, blank, pages of the document.


These are my writing nights.

  I sit at the comfort of my desk, chatting with Jeneca on Google+, looking for synonyms of overused words, feeling happy and giggling at lovely little pointless things that Jeneca and I say.


These are my writing nights.

{Love, love, notebooks, love, love}

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Sorry for the not-so great pictures and short post, but I wanted to post badly. XD

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...