Saturday, February 25, 2012

I May ~~ I May Not

I may or may not be a little bit obsessed with Polyvore.  Just a little.
I may or may not have random moments when thoughts of Peeta and Peeta only come in mind.
I may or may not eat too many miniature chocolate chip cookies.
I may or may not be needing to choreograph a dance to this song.
I may or may not want to write a letter to someone.
I may or may not want my blog to have more followers, even though I try not to care too much.
I may or may not be wishing that my mother allows me to go to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games.
I may or may not dress up like Katniss if I do go.
I may or may not need to practice piano.
I may or may not need to practice French horn, too.
I may or may not thing that the name Clove is just awesome.
I may or may not want to go bowling again, but this time have bumpers on the lanes, because the lady wouldn't let us have them last night.
I may or may not think that last one was a little long.
I may or may not wish that I could have friends over.
I may or may not be eating froyo.  <3
I may or may not need to read more in Catching Fire.
I may or may not be slightly sad because my froyo is gone.
I may or may not be chatting with my best friend Kenna and one of my best online friends, Quinlyn.
I may or may not really like the word reminiscing, and its definition.
I may or may not enjoy using grammar to get my answers right on fill-in-the-blank worksheets. :)
I may or may not have gotten prank called last night, guessing two people that it definitely wasn't before knowing who the people were.
I may or may not have been embarrassed.
I may or may not love when my friends edit pictures of me.
I may or may not feel weird saying that last one.
I may or may not love I may or may not.

{Idea by the lovely Jocee.  :)}

Love, love, love, Peeta Mellark,
Carolyn ;)

2 comments:

  1. Now that I've finished the Hunger Games series, I totally adore Gale. He is THE ONE for Katniss. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm reading Catching Fire, and I just don't like him much. There's nothing I have against him as of right now, really, he's just more of a brother than anything more. :P I disagree, Peeta's the one for Katniss. XD

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...