Monday, February 6, 2012

That Awful, "I WANT to Post, but I Don't Know WHAT to Post About!" Feeling

  Yep, it's one of those feelings.  =P

  I guess when people say a picture's worth a thousand words, they could be right, so here's a picture.  :3

Eyes show so much expression.  ;)

  Well, just lately I have joined a tremendous amount of blogs.  XD  Not.Even.JOKING.  Well, you might be wondering, "What are those blogs?  What are they about?  Can I have a link?"  Well, I can certainly help you with that!


YourSiteTitle

  This blog is a writing blog that involves six people, quite obviously.  ;]  Those six wonderful people are Arianna, Lauren, Vivy, Rachel, Emily, and myself.  =]  It's pretty self-explanatory.  XD


Friends Through Photos

  This blog is a photography blog and currently involves Rachy, Kellee, Karalee, Arianna, Nuttynetti, Quinlyn, Sapphire, Vivy, and me!  :D  It's truly just starting up, but we'll start it soon.  :)

  Well, sorry this was boring.  CHECK OUT ZE BLOGS!  :D

Lovezies,
Carolyn

By the by, this is my sixtieth post!  :D  Thanks to all of my lovely followers, commenters, readers, and fans!  I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...