Saturday, March 3, 2012

OH LOOK, A FLYING BOX OF VOTING CHEESE NIPS!

  Hoping that got your attention.  ;)

  So, I would just ADORE if you would PLEASE vote for me in a photo contest.  Yes, I know, I've been over this before, but this round is even better than before!  :D

  This round was titled, "Being Charitable."  And what did you do int his round?  Choose a charity and use that in your photograph!  Here is my photo:

I am photo number 3!  :D

  My charity was Make a Wish Foundation.  I find this charity extremely amazing, and here's the story of my picture:

My charity is Make a Wish Foundation. This girl is a cancer patient who lives in California. She had always wanted to see snow, and that was her wish. Her wish came true. :)
 
  This round, I feel great about my picture.  So, I not only want to win {although I won't be upset if I don't}, I want to give to my charity.  Yes, the two winning photographs' charities will get a donation from The Doll Wardrobe.  Is this awesome, or is this AWESOME?!
 
  So, PLEASE vote for me.  How do you do that?  Well, you can either email nora.demington@gmail.com, or go to this post and comment, voting for picture/photo/photograph number 3!  :D
 
  Thank you so much in advance!
 
~Carolyn
 
By the by- Be expecting a doll-related post REALLY soon!  :D

6 comments:

  1. I voted for you. My eye was immediately caught by your picture and i love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! That means SOOO much to me, BSH. <3 Love ya!

      ~Carolyn

      Delete
  2. The doll wardrobe used your picture when they announced the voting on Pinterest!! I LOVE IT! I also love Make A Wish foundation for letting me go on a Disney Cruise! I will DEFINITELY VOTE FOR YOU :) Not only do I love the charity you used but I am absolutely fond of your picture! Did I mention I love your picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARE YOU FLOPPING SERIOUS?! LINK PLEASE! :D Thank you so much! Wow, that's really awesome/amazing/wonderful! XD Thank you So much, Viv. :) Hehe, thanks! <3

      ~Carolyn

      Delete
  3. http://pinterest.com/pin/235876099203527292/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...