Friday, April 27, 2012

5 Question Friday! {{Week 1}}

  Hello people of the universe and beyond!  :D  I'm starting something weekly with Rachel from Summer Breeze!  :]  We chat at LEAST once a week, so we decided to ask each other five questions and then post them and our answers on our blogs!  So, without further ado, 5 Question Friday!


1. How long do you practice each instrument for?


  I practice my French horn for 20 minutes per sitting {as in 20 minutes ever day I practice} and my piano really depends.  Usually about 15-25 minutes.  :]


2. Why did you let the Hippo get away?

  {{Inside joke}}  I was just sitting there, eating my BAKED CHIPS and it ran away.  I apologize.


3. Is the calculator your best friend?
(do you use a calculator in math?)

  Nope, our teacher has them hidden.  XP

4. Do you ever write with stationary?

  Nope, not in a FOREVER.

5. What is your absolute favorite song?

  Currently?  Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen or Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift! :D

  SO, I hope you enjoyed!  I'll make a little buttony-thing for it sometime soonish.  :]  But until then, enjoy this picture of me . . . AS A PONY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...