Sunday, April 8, 2012

Yolk's on Me

  Don't'cha love my AMAZING title?  I had originally titled it the generic, "Happy Easter!" And so I changed it.  XD

  ANYWAYS!  Today is an amazing day, no?  :]  Jesus really does love all of us, always has and always will.  So, thank you so much, Jesus.  I love you so much!  <3

  So, today has been a great day!  I spent the majority of it at my grandparents' house with most of my mom's side of the family!  Woot, woot!  We sat out in the sun, and ate way too much food, and turned a year-old cake shaped as a lamb into a reindeer.  Yes, my family is lovely.

  As us cousins sat and ate today, we had a conversation about how bunnies and eggs resemble Easter.  Quote my cousin Maggie: "Why isn't it the Easter Horse?"  My brother nods and replies, "I could really picture the Easter Horse."  OH FAMILY.

  So, today was amazing.  I rode my bike when I got home.  Fun stuff.

Lyrics from You and I by Ingrid Michaelson.  Cos dats how I roll.


Lovesies Times a Jillion,
Caro-sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...