Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Achieving More Goals!

{{This is a scheduled post, just to let you know!  XD}}

  Hey everyone!  I've been achieving more goals in my 102ttdi2012 lately, so I decided to make a post showing you!  :D

Get to Fifty Followers

Thanks to all of you guys!  <3


Write More in my Magic School Story

  I've begun writing more and editing parts in my Magic School story!  It's going well. :3

Organize my Vanity Type-of-Thing

  I won't post a  picture right now, but maybe later.  I totally organized my vanity and it's quite nice now!  :D

  Well, that's all I really needed to post about!  I'm doing pretty well with my goals! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...