Friday, August 10, 2012

You're Probably Thinking, "Where's the New Episode?"

  Hey girls!  I'm sorry for not posting a new episode yesterday or yet today of my Back-to-School Series.  Why, you ask?  Well, on Vimeo, you have a limit of how much you post per week, and I'm at that limit for the week after uploading {or attempting to upload} todays episode.  I actually don't have it posted yet because of weird technical difficulties, so it's not working very well.  :p  I apologize, and I promise it'll be up by tomorrow, as I have a birthday party to attend in an hour and a half!  So, I'm sorry for not posting, and for the lousy post.  XD

~Carolyn

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think I've got it figured out now, though! :D

      ~Carolyn

      Delete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    Check out mine:
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
    sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com
    theonlinestoryclub.blogspot.com
    agkailey14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :D Thanks! :] I'll check 'em out! ;]

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...