Sunday, August 28, 2011

Doodling in the Clubhouse

  Today my little neighbor and I went outside into our clubhouse.  It was a nice day, warm with a faint, cool, breeze whipping through the air.  We decided to do a fun thing, bringing out the towels.  Why is that so fun, you ask?  Well, we make a little secret clubhouse where we put the towels up in the little "windows" so no one can see us, and we draw, talk, and do whatever else it is we want to do!  Today we drew and listened to music.  I drew six drawings, she drew four, and I drew two for her.  :)

  It was a simple, happy, day where we goofed off and talked and sang along with songs, dancing while sitting.  It might not have been like yesterday when I went to a huge waterpark, but it was fun nonetheless.

take some time to appreciate the little things in life

Fouettes,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I love days like that... yesterday I spent most of the day with all five of my neices and nephews... :) I loved it. haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...