Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Longer November, Hello to December!

  Eek!  November is leaving us!  :O  If you've read my November post, then you know how much I love November, but December is just so . . . OHMIGOSHILOVETHISMONTH.


am I annoying you yet?

  Yes, December is on its way!  Today is actually my mom's birthday {SHE'S TURNING A YEAR OLDER!}, and it is also Mark Twain's birthday!  :D  He's 176.  =]

  Okay, enough of that spaz attack.  XD  But December holds so much, such as . . .
  • Winter!
  • Snow!
  • Christmas!
  • Family get-togethers!
  • SALES!
  • SALSA!  Wait, what?
  Yeah, not so much on that last part.  I'm feeling spazzy today.  ^_^

  Are you all as excited as me for December?

Goodbye sweet November, I'll miss ya!

lovelovelove,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. You're so special!
    I love your crazy days, Caro! :)
    lovelovelove,
    Kellee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY THANK YOU KELLEE! :D
    I love them, too. XD

    Love the Life you Live
    Live the Life you Love,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...