Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 has Gone

  I can't believe 2011 is already gone . . . it's been a great, beautiful year.  :)  There have been tough, difficult, times, but I do have to say that 2011 is one of the best years of my life.  2010 was full of bullying and drama, and 2011 was full of friendship and truly finding who I want to be friends with, where I fit in, and who I am.

None of these pictures are water-marked, but PLEASE do not take them!
  Photography became a passion this year.  I found out ways to change the alright photos of a simple pointe-and-shoot camera to something people comment on, something people enjoy, and something I find extremely awesome and are proud of.

  I took on the challenge of NaNoWriMo, set my goal as 9,000 words and finished with over 11,000.  It was an amazing experience, I met a lot of fun people and had fun writing my heart out!

  I enjoyed traveling with my family, especially to Okoboji.



  2011 was an amazing year that I loved immensely.  :)  Thank you to all of my friends, fans, and followers.  I love you all so much and this post wouldn't have been possible without you!  ♥

lovelove2012lovelove



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...