Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Music

  Music is a very important part of my life in MANY ways.  I use music for enjoyment, I make it on my piano and French horn, and I use it when I dance.  Where would I be without music?

  So, I'm going to just share some of my favorite singers and my favorite song(s) by them!

Britt Nicole
  Britt Nicole has been one of my favorite singers for a very long time!  I've been a fan for quite some time now, and originally found out about her from listening to music on Quinny's blog!  :D  She's a Christian artist, but her songs are also very upbeat and lively.  Through Britt, I have truly become closer with God.

Favorite Song: Headphones

Sara Bareilles
  Sara Bareilles is a really great artist.  Her music is very powerful and pretty.  The lyrics are always so fun to listen to. I originally became a fan of Sara Bareilles is because of one of my best friends, Makenna.  :)

Favorite Song: King of Anything or Kaleidoscope Heart/Uncharted 

Ingrid Michaelson
  I haven't always been a fan of Ingrid.  My mom got a CD of hers a LONG while ago, and I wasn't a big fan of her voice.  After watching some girloftheyearstudios {{AG YouTuber}} this summer, I heard Parachute and fell in love with the song!  Ever since I've been a huge fan for quite some time.  Her voice is so sweet and just makes you feel good inside. ;)

Favorite Song: You and I {{currently, I love a lot of her songs, though!}}

Rachel Platten
  Rachel is more of a new favorite singer, but she's GREAT nonetheless.  I got interested in her because of girloftheyearstudios again!  She has a great voice and GREAT enunciation {which is random, but true}!  XD

Favorite Song: 53 Steps

Mindy Gledhill
  Mindy Gledhill is a VERY new favorite singer, as in I got interested about last week.  Her voice is very soft and Indie, which is what I like.  :)  All of her songs are very, VERY, pretty and so sweet!

Favorite Song: All the Pennies

  So, hope this wasn't too boring for you!  ;)  If you haven't heard of any of these singers, I 100% recommend you looking them up!  You won't regret it!

lovelovemusicalovelove

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Britt Nicole! Today I got the WOW Hits 2011 piano book, and Walk On The Water is the first song I'm goin to learn ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...