Monday, April 2, 2012

I Don't Know what to Title this POST!



  I really don't know what to title this post.  I don't.  And it's bugging me, but whateves!  XD  I have a lot to post about.  **Snods**

  First off, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Kellee and Sapphie!  :D  Love ya girlies.  <3


Rules:

1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.

3. In the same post, thank the person who nominated you
 with a link back to their blog.

4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.

5. In the same post, include this set of rules.

6. Inform each nominated blogger with a comment on their blog

  So, here are my seven random bits:

01. My hair will be cut shorter this summer to be the same length as my growing-out bangs
02. I am currently reading two books
03. I LOVE cheddar and sour cream baked Ruffles!  XD
04. I am doing five dances in the recital this year
05. My phone case is zebra print!  {{It's orange, pink, and purple}}
06. I HATE gym class {{usually, if we're doing anything to do with running, I'll enjoy it}}
07. I am going to the midnight premiere of Catching Fire in November of 2013 for my Birthday.  I must.  XD

Here are my nominees:

--Jeneca at Jeniqua
--Vivy at Viviness and AG
--Arianna at Writerality

I will post some random pictures via Pinterest between my various subjects.  XD


  Okay, so . . .  next off on my agenda is . . . Oh yes!

  My bestest friendo {XD} Makenna and I started a blog together!  :D  It's called I Love you More than Spadex and Pine Trees.  XD  You're probably thinking, "What the heck is wrong with these girls?", but it's not that weird!  Well, if you understand the story.  Let me explain!

  So, one boring day during study hall, Makenna and I were sitting by each other and we were both on laptops.  We went on a Google Doc and created random stories about how much we love each other.  They were all very random.  XD  Our favorite is the obvious, "I love you more than spandex and pine trees."  And so, tis our blog name.  XD  And-by the way-we don't love each other in creepy ways, mm'kay?  XD  We love each other in the way best friends do.  XD

  BUT ANYWHO.  Here is the link!  PLEASE follow!  :D  {{Oh, and we have an awesome Hunger Games design.  YEAH BUDDY.}}

This reminded me SO much of Joccee from Cupcake Dictionary.  XD

  NEXT ON THE LONG LIST OF THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT!  XD  I guess I'll combine these two things.  :]  Anyways, one of them is my current design.

  So, as you can see, I am currently using "Dynamic Views".  I like it fine, but I don't know . . . it's kind of weird.  I don't like the no-header dealio.  Not cool.  XD  But the amazing Jeneca is making me a background, so it'll be fixed sooner or later.  :]

  Next is about my 365 blog.  It's not going well.  AT ALL.  :[  I'm not sure what to do about it.  :/  Ideas?  Should I continue?  I'd love to, but it's difficult.  :P


  And so, this concludes my extremely long and rambly post.  I hope the pictures made you happy.  Because I love Pinterest pictures.  And they make me happy.  :]

With Oodles of Love,
Carolyn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...