Monday, March 26, 2012

Dear Boys

  I am doing my first installment of Dear Boys from Elise's Pieces.  Because I really must do this sometime sooner or later.


Dear Josh,
You.are.so.beautiful.  And when I tell Carter that I love you so much and show him all the Peeta pictures that are on my phone, he doesn't like it much.  But I still like you.  A lot.
With MUCH Love,
Fangirl

Dear Peeta,
I am wearing a shirt that says, "I Love Peeta" right now, and it's true.  Because you're amazing.
From your ACTUAL Girl on Fire,
Iloveyourbakingskills

Dear Mockingjay,
I laughed.  And yes, you are the Mockingjay.  And I hope you enjoyed that cough drop today.
Sincerely,
You Should REALLY do that During the Hunger Games movie

Dear Carter,
Because you sat by me on the bus today when I was forced to sit by that . . . that . . . odd boy, let's say.  And because you enjoy my drawings.  And like my Germ-X.
 Your . . . Carolyn,
Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh why, thank you, Bleah! <3

      ~Carolyn

      {{And just to let you know, I look up to you so much as a Blogger, and I freak out when I see a comment from you. :]}}

      Delete
  2. Just letting you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, Kellee, thank you SO much! That means SO much to me! Love ya!

      ~Carolyn

      Delete
  3. I nominated you too! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...