Saturday, May 26, 2012

1 0 0

  This post that you're reading right now is my official one hundredth post.  And I don't want to be cliche and cheesy, but this is a very special occasion for me.  And why's that?

  If you didn't already know, last summer, I lost all of my Google accounts.  Yes, all of them.  Know what that means?  The thousands of pictures shared on my Picasa and on my blogs all went away.  I had almost been blogging for a year, and I had forty nine followers, over one hundred posts.  I had over one hundred albums on my Picasa, and lots and lots of followers {I don't even KNOW how many}.  Then, all that hard work was deleted forever.

  Creating new blogs and a new Picasa account was something that I was almost scared of.  I didn't want to have to start over, I wanted to go back to my blog with the almost-fifty followers and my Picasa with some photography that I was so very proud of.  But I knew that nothing better would come from me totally leaving the face of the internet-world.  And so I made The Demi-God Dancer, and that is the blog you're reading now.

  But look at my blog now!  I'm so, SO, proud of it.  I have forty three amazing followers, and over six THOUSAND pageviews.  I can't thank you guys enough for getting me to this pointe.  I love you all so much.  <3

  So, to see how my blog and I have progressed, how about you see every header I've EVER had on this blog!  :D


  This was my very first header on this blog!  These are a couple of my favorite pictures, then AND now! ;]


  I really like this one!  :]  Cute pictures and a bunch of text.  :]



  These two are basically the same, but I changed pictures.  ;]  So, these are my holiday headers!  :D  Which one do {or did} you prefer?


  This is probably my least-favorite header, as it's very boring and the picture quality lessened because of how I re-sized it.  But still!  XD  This is my first Truly, Utterly, Carolyn header!


  I didn't have this header for too long, but I REALLY like it.  The color scheme was really cute!


  And here's my current header!  This one might be my favorite. :]  These are my favorite colors, so . . . yeah.  XD

  Well, I just want to thank all of you so, SO, much for getting me here.  I love each and every one of you, and . . . thank you for following my blog, I couldn't have done it without you.

Love, Love, Love,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...