Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Special Thank You!

  If you can't already tell, my blog looks so very different right now!  And why is that?  The ever-so-lovely Jeneca designed my blog for me!  <3  LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GIRLYPOO!  This is the prettiest my blog's ever looked, I think.  :]  The yellow is so summery, and it's my favorite color, so . . . it's perfect.  Thank you, gracias, merci . . . in whichever language you like. ;]

  Now, with this lovely new design, I made two new headers that are summery and go along with the colors well.  Which one do you prefer?


  This first one has four summer pictures {that I adore, might I add} that I took last year with "Truly, Utterly, Carolyn" in the blue and yellow of my design and then "utterly me" in gray.


  I've been kind of imagining this header up for a long time.  I also took these pictures last year and thought they would make a cute header.  So, all pictures are in a Poloroid frame with "Truly, Utterly, Carolyn" in my blue and yellow.  :]

  I think I'll stick with my first header for a while, and maybe switch off to the second if I get bored with my current one.

  Two days 'til school's out, no school tomorrow!  :D  WOOT, WOOT!

Lots of Love and Lollipops, Too,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome! :3 I like the one you have up now, because the blog button will (eventually XP) go with it :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again. :] OH, DAT'S AWESOMESAUCE. :D

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...