Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Question Friday {{Week Four}}



-Do you have a State Fair in your state, and do you go to it?

My state does have a State Fair!  I don't go to it every year, but I've gone before! ;]

-Do you use a calender?


Not really.  I used to have one in my room {last year}, but I didn't really use it.  We have a calender in our kitchen that has EVERYONE'S dates on it.  :]

-Do you have a pool?

Do you mean at my house or in my town?  Either way, it's a yes!  :D  In my kitchen, there's a door, and you walk out to a patio, and then there's a pool deck with our pool {obviously}! :D


-How many pictures have you printed out in your life?


To be quite honest, I haven't the slightest idea.  XD  I used to print out a lot when I was little, but I don't as much anymore.

-Do you have a favorite picture ( that you've taken) and if so, what is it?


Hmm, I'm not exactly sure!  I'm proud of a lot of my pictures, but my favorite is probably this one:


NO STEALING.  PERIOD.
  So, thanks to Rachel for the questions and to YOU for reading!

Lots of Love,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...