Thursday, May 24, 2012

In Which I Rave About the Almost Summer-Ness

  Oh my applesauce!  {{Uh.}}  It's ALMOST SUMMER.  Please wait while I go and do a happy dance.

**INSERT HAPPY DANCE HERE**

  Okay, so anyways.  XD

  I only have THREE days of school left!  HALLELUJAH!  I had an end-of-the-year field trip today, I have track and field events tomorrow, then no school on Monday, we're doing Survivor Games {which I will call the Hunger Games} on Tuesday, and last day of school on Wednesday!  So, I am extremely, EXTREMELY, happy!  XD

I don't know if you can see it, but in this picture, you can see {out of focus} my neighbor swinging!

  I do believe you know about what I'll be doing over the summer, so I won't drone on about that.  {{And if you don't know, and you want to, click here!}}  But once it's June, I will be the happiest girl ever.  :]  Before June, though, I must get a couple things done!  XD


THINGS TO DO IN JUNE
  1. Buy a swimsuit {because I must get a new swimsuit.  Or two.  Or three.}
  2. Swim.  Lots.
  3. Invite friends over for a "SCHOOL IS OVER, HALLELUJAH!" pool party. ;]
  4. Read Delirium
  5. Get new songs on my iPod
  6. Buy a Florence + The Machine CD
  7. Wish my bestest friend Makenna a VERY happy Birthday!
  8. Have my friend from my old town over
  9. And introduce her {^} to some friends in this town!
  10. Write.Write.Write.

  So, June is going to be a lovely month, I do hope.  :]  I do believe that dance and tennis start out in June, too.  So . . . yay!  XD


  Well, I hope you've all had a lovely day, and have a lovely rest of the school year, or rest of May, or rest of . . . anything?  XD

Love, Love, Love,
Carolyn

By the  by, I wanted to add this little tidbit that happened a while ago:

Me: **Brushing hair** I'm not going to brush my hair right now, since I don't FEEL like it!
Mom: Oh, you rebel you!
Me: OH YES.

4 comments:

  1. I started to hyperventilate when I read you have three more days of school left... WRITE THE NIGHT AWAY, MY FRAN!
    as for me, I haven't the faintest idea when I'll be stopping school. XD I guess the first week of June some time..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I AM SOO EXCITED! :D TWO DAYS. <3

      GOOT. XD

      ~Carolyn

      Delete
  2. YAY! Lucky you! It's almost winter here and Britts is sad :'(
    I love F&TM!!!!!!!
    ~Britts
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...