Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Me, the Busy Bee

  Yes, I am a bee now.  Buzz 'n' stuff.  :3

Via Google Images.  ;]

  But the actual reason of this post is to explain my schedule and stuff.  I know you probably hate these posts, but PLEASE read to the end!  I'll love you forever.  <3

  So, today was my last day of the summer workshop I've taken part in.  It was a great last day, and to top it off I got my left leg splits down! :D  YAY!  We did a very short ballet/ lyrical combo with the "midgets", as our dance teacher calls them.  :]  It was fun.  We also did improv. and such!  :D  Then the normal leaping, turning, stretching.  Lots and lots of stretching. XD

  But anyways, I'm still no where near done with my summer dance season!  I have production class this Thursday, and then every single Tuesday and Thursday through July I also have production class!  :D

  So, if you don't hear from me, that would explain it!  ;]  Sorry this is so short, but I felt the need to tell you!  :3

Love, Hugs, and . . . Bumblebees?,
Carolyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...