Monday, July 16, 2012

I've Been Awarded!


  Hey guys!  I got awarded the "I Love your Blog Award" by Madeline!  Thanks so much, Madeline!  :3  Well, here's what you do:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
{{I did so above}}

2. Tell us why the idea of blogging popped up and why you still write on it.
  I'd wanted to blog for a long time-a year or so-before I got my blog.  I really wanted to do so because of finding blogs, such as American Girl Fan and Quinny & Co.  Those blogs inspired me and made me want one, too.  To be honest, before those blogs, I hadn't the slightest idea of what a blog was!  XD

  But I still write on it because I love to write.  I love expressing my feelings through words.  It's not always easy to enunciate your thoughts, but in writing, I can.  :]

3. Describe a usual day of your life.
  I love this question!  Alrighty, here it goes:

  Well, in the morning, I wake up anywhere from around 8:30 to 11:30 in the summer, just the way my body works.  XD  I get up and get on my computer sometimes, and sometimes get ready for dance.

  Until dance-if I have it, and I usually do-I just do random things, get ready completely, eat, go on my computer again, go outside and take some photographs, just . . . be.

  Let's say I have dance today.  I shut everything down and gather my things for dance and the car:

--Book
--Pillow {{just in case I'm tired}}
--Phone
--Dance bag
--Water bottle

  And then I'm out the door.

  I get to dance, and-well-I dance!  :D

  Afterwords, I usually get something to eat.

  Then I go home and do whatever I feel like.  ;]

4. The best collaboration with a blogger?
  I've loved collaborating with Jeneca and Britts for blog designs, and all my lovely friends at Camp Half Blog!  <3

5. The worst collaboration with a blogger?
N/A

6. Explain what this blog means to you.
  Goodness, you don't know how much this blog really means to me.  As you all know, my old blogs were all deleted {not on purpose}, and I lost so much.  To have this blog means the world to me.

7. Nominate five bloggers for this award.

--Jeneca @ Jeniqua
--Britts @ It's Britts
--Vivy @ Viviness and AG
--Rachel @ Summer Breeze
--Lena @ Defining Lena Grace

  Well, thanks again, Madeline, for the award!  :D  This has been sitting in my drafts for  a while, so I apologize that it's so late, but it's better than never.  :]

Lots of love,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...