Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello, September!








  I can honestly not believe that it's already September.  2012 is whipping past so quickly, it's pretty crazy!  XD  I know I'm not the only one to think that, I've read at least three other blog posts feeling the exact same way!

  I've spent September lazing around, eating barbecue, taking pictures {that I am quite proud of!}, writing lists for my birthday {because it's not that far away, really!}, and dreaming of my DSLR.  ;]

  I've finished my second week of school, and it was pretty darn good!  :D  Nothing to complain about, really.  ;]  Plus, we got out of school early every day this week because of heat, so I'm just content.  XD

  Sorry for the boring, small, post, but I don't ever feel like writing much when I have photographs in my post.  XD  So, that explains it!

  I hope September's lovely for all o you, and I'm sure it'll be gone before we know it, so let's enjoy it.  :3

xoxo,
Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. Hmm... I can't wait for September, because I'll be TRYING to bake a cake for my brother's birthday! Hopefully it doesn't explode.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We can be DSLR buddies XD Anyway, I'm not really sure what September has in store for me. Maybe nothing significant but maybe... I don't know. :) I posted about septemberness too XD

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! :D I'll hopefully have it by early December. Perhaps earlier, perhaps later. XD Yeah, I'm really not sure, either. Hopefully a part in the Nutcracker for me. Auditions are next week! :3 WE'RE SO IN SYNC, ANNA. SO IN SYNC. XDDD

      ~Carolyn

      Delete
    2. Carolyn, good luck with the auditions! I just auditioned for a 'Twain's Tales' play and I got 4 parts :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much! :D Oh WOW! Four parts?! That's amazing! :D

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...