Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November in General ♥

  Might I just say that November has been absolutely lovely thus far, and I just can't wait for the rest of it.(:  Since I'm just great at compiling lists, why not make one right now?  XD

NaNoWriMo

  NaNo has totally took over my life lately.  XD  I'm a little behind right now, but I think it'll all be alright.  ;]  As of right now, I have 7,487 words, and I still am nowhere near done for the day! :D  I should probably have 10,000+ words by the 15th, since it'll be half-way through the month . . . or maybe I should have 10,000+ words by . . . TODAY since NaNoWriMo winning starts on the 24th!  XD  Who knows, but I really hope I'll get it done.  XD

ANTICIPATION!

I am so anxiously awaiting so many things right now.  XD

  • My BIRTHDAY! :D
  • My birthday PARTY! :D
  • TAKE ME HOME!
  • REACHED!
  Seriously, I am beyond excited. :3

Pinterest!

  I recently got a Pinterest, and I am ADDICTED.  O.O  You can follow me here!  :D  So yeah, please do!  XD

Reading

  I JUST finished The Maze Runner by James Dashner, and it was AMAZING.  It was a terrible cliff hanger, though, and I read the first two chapters of The Scorch Trials, and they're terribly cliff-hanger-like, too.  XD  Y'alls should all read it.  Really, really, really.  :3

~*~*~

  I'm obviously excited and happy about a million other things, too, these are just a few that came to mind.  ;]

  But anyways, I'd really like your help.  I really hate asking for people to follow me and such, but I really want to have my goal of 75 followers by my birthday.  If you guys remember, my birthday just so happens to be on this Saturday-or the 17th!  :D  I'm at 67 followers right now, guys, so I'm not too far away.  Please help?  I'd really appreciate it!  :D

Here!  Enjoy this random picture of a bok from who-knows-how-long ago!  :D

  November, I quite like you.  :3

xoxo,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...