Friday, January 18, 2013

Yes, I AM Still Alive!

  Hey guys!  Remember me?  Carolyn?  The girl that hasn't blogged since Christmas and has yet to change her design from Christmas?  Yeah, that's me, and I promise you I AM alive, just really busy!

  So, for Christmas, you guys might've figured out that I got my camera, the Canon Rebel T3!  EEP!  So, I have been taking oodles of pictures and filming oodles of videos, but I can't exactly upload them at the moment.  Here's the thing, I have a laptop with Windows XP.  {Sad, right? XD}  So, this laptop is not the newest and it's a Netbook.  Anywhoozles, as I was trying to download the software to save pictures onto my laptop, it said that my screen resolution wasn't good enough or something, and that I needed to change it.  So, I did, and it messed up my computer screen, making it some weird shape and such, and so I decided to just calm down for now.
  So basically, for the time being, I'll be posting from my phone, since I have taken some decent pictures on here!


  Well, I hope this post hasn't been too boring, but I promise you that a post with lotsa pictures will be coming up soon, and I will be making a Flickr, too!  Just know that I love y'all! <3
xoxo,
Carolyn

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...