Sunday, March 24, 2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin'!


  Hey everyone!  Long time no post!  I have a new post in the works right now, but I had something I really needed to post about.  I just read over at Rachel's blog that Google Reader is closing, and there's a possibility that Google Friend Connect is closing, too.  So, if you're following me through Google Reader and still want to see my blog, I really suggest you follow me on Bloglovin!  And with Google Friend Connect possibly leaving, too, then you'll basically have to follow me through that because we won't have followers through that anymore.  So, basically, follow me por favor.  You're definitely a cool kat {yes, with a k} if you do.

xoxo,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...