Sunday, March 18, 2012

Top of the Mornin' to Ya! {{Belated}}

  Hey everyone, I'm really sorry I didn't get around to posting this yesterday, we threw a party and I didn't have much time to post on my blog.  :P  Sorry again!


  I spent my day decked out in an awesome green Kool-Aid shirt, feeling pretty awesome.  XD  Turns out my friend was wearing the EXACT same shirt!  XD  It was pretty awesome.  ;]


  To top off my green, I even added some green socks.  They were a totally different shade of green than my shirt, but they're green, and green is green.  XD


  The best part of my outfit, though, was this beautiful necklace.  Enclosed inside of a glass-type-of-thing {XD} is a REAL 4 leaf clover.  I bought this at a farmer's market quite a while back, then lost it for about two years, and finally found it a couple years ago!  :D






  So, happy {belated} St. Patrick's Day!  Hope it was great and pinch-free!  ;]

Mellarkably Me,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Pinch? What'dya mean? Never heard of it.

    Your shirt is awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't wear green, you get pinched! XD

      Thank you! :D

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...