Saturday, June 16, 2012

Five Question . . . Saturday? {{Week Five}}


Sorry this is late, guys!  I kind of forgot it was Friday yesterday . . . :3

-What was your favorite book as a kid?
My favorite book . . . hmm.  Well I loved Snowmen at Night and Poor Pluto!  :D

-Favorite stuffed animal as a kid?
Well, as a kid, and still now {hehe}, are my "babies" as I used to call them.  They're little soft babies made completely out of cloth with satin that I used to rub until I fell asleep.  :]

-Favorite stuffed animal now? (if you have one)
I guess you could say that it's the same because they have such sentimental value to me.  :]  But I like my sock monkey a lot, too!  ;]


-Which instrument (of the ones you play) do  you like better?
Hmm.  I don't really know!  I think I'm better at the French horn, but the piano is really awesome.  I guess if I had to choose, it'd be French horn.

-Do you have a favorite movie (or movies)? what are they?
I do!  I really love Grease, Hairspray, Soul Surfer, and The Hunger Games!


  Hope you enjoyed!


~Carolyn

4 comments:

  1. I'm following you blog now*waves arms crazily* I thought I was already, but couldn't find you on my blog-following list.... but I'll put this blog on my 'good blogs' list. Soooooooo, yeah.
    ~Willow~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is thou okay with me asking thou questions?

    ~Sherlocked Holmes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but this is something that Rachel and I have been doing for a while, and it's kind of our thing. If you're just wondering about something, ask away! ;]

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...