Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dear Boys: Valentine's Day



  I felt it was only right to do a Dear Boys post on Valentine's Day, and so I shall!

Dear Germs,
I think it's very sweet you asked me to the dance.  You're cool. :)
Sincerely,
Cererlern

Dear . . . Erlerx,
You've appeared in more than one of these posts.  Cool, no?  But please stop shipping people.  I'm sure no one appreciates it much.  {No offense.}
Thanks for the Tootsie Pop,
Rainbow Dash

Dear Son of Athena,
We are brother and sister, but stop smiling at me in choir and mouthing, "Sister!"  It's very . . . scary.
Worried,
Daughter of Athena

Dear Serth,
I thought I must include you in here, too, because the rest of the people from TAG are in here.  So . . . yeah.  Friction is cool.
Laughing,
Uhm.  I don't know what to put my  name here as.

Button

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...