Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Post Full of Winky Faces and a TAG!

  Hey y'all!  Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been super busy lately and am still unable to get pictures on my blog, but I promise I'll figure something out, or at least try as hard as I possibly can!  But let's not focus on that, mm'kay?

Though this was fitting, since tomorrow is
Valentine's Day! :)

  So, with Valentine's Day {or Single's Appreciation Day!} coming up tomorrow, I thought it'd be fun to do a Valentine's Day TAG!  I haven't done a tag on my blog in an eternity or seven, and there are some floating around YouTube, so I thought, why not?  Sure, this is made for YouTube, but I'd answer the questions the same either way.

1.) What are your thoughts on Valentine's Day?

  I-personally-like Valentine's Day.  It's not my favorite holiday at all, and I wouldn't say I love it, but it's fun nonetheless!  I do like tend to go all out for this holiday, giving people heart-shaped things and chocolates and red roses.  So, I can say that I do like Valentine's Day.  :)

2.) Have you ever had a Valentine before?

  Yes, yes I have! I had a Valentine last year, actually.  And when I was little, I'd always give Valentine's to the person I "liked" that said, "I love you" and stuff like that!  Was I the only one?!

3.) What is the cutest thing you've ever experienced/seen a friend experience on Valentine's Day?

  You know, I've been thinking about this question, and I can't really think of something too extremely adorable, but one experience for me was when Carter {look at link above} gave me the bracelet.  It's very pretty and was so special to me.   :)

4.) What is your favorite Valentine's Day candy?

  Although this isn't a candy, and I haven't ever really eaten it on Valentine's Day, I'd have to go with chocolate covered strawberries!  They are a m a z i n g!  XD  But chocolate in general is pretty great, and conversation hearts are good, but only some of the colors!

5.) Do you have a Valentine this year?

  Nope, I don't.  But someone asked me to the Valentine's Dance, which is tomorrow, just today!  We're just friends, so he's not my Valentine.  XD

6.) If you were to get a gift on Valentine's Day, what would it be? {Ideal gift}

  I don't really know, to be honest.  Something super cute {when I was older} would be a little picnic inside {there's still snow here!}, or maybe a song or poem or something heartfelt like that.  :)

7.) If you were to have a celebrity Valentine, who would it be?

  Hands down, Louis Tomlinson.  I can not explain my love for Louis.  He is amazing and I'd love to have him as a Valentine!  I'm sure he'd have lots of fun ideas of what to do on Valentine's Day!

  Well, that was all for the tag!  I hope y'all enjoyed!  :)

xoxo,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. A fun read ;) I guess we're in singles appreciation day together then!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! :) Yes, happy single's appreciation day!

      ~Carolyn

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means a lot! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...